It’s May already, can you believe it? Though time sure has passed quickly here in Missouri, what I find hard to believe is that three hours from my home, snow was falling on the ground! In May! In fact, Greater Vision drove through some of it last night!
Forgive me for starting off on a rabbit trail! Anyway, this month we’re giving away two great prizes here on Lynn’s Chronicles. One, is a fantastic CD from the Mark Trammell Quartet called Treasures – that has been hailed as one of the best Cathedrals tribute Cd’s out there! The other is a novel by Colleen Coble titled The Lightkeeper’s Ball.
Treasures is the unofficial tribute to the Cathedrals by one of Southern Gospel Music’s best quartets. Mark Trammell sang with the “Cats” for a number of years and recorded these 12 songs in memory of “two old men,” Glen Payne and George Younce.
The Lightkeeper’s Ball is the first novel in Coble’s Mercy Falls series. A portion of the back cover reads… “It is the dawn of a new century and Olivia Stewart is heiress to an empire. Her family numbers among the Four Hundred – those considered the wealthiest and most distinguished in America. Unfortunately their wealth has nearly disappeared, and now their security rests upon the Stewart daughters’ marrying well.” This is a Christian Historical Fiction novel that is set in Mercy Falls, California. Though I haven’t read the book myself, I did buy an extra copy!
Here’s how you can enter: It’s simple! Just leave a comment on this post and your name will be added to the drawing! You can comment about anything! (Snow, books, music…just have fun!)
The winner will be announced after May 10th.
1) The winner will be contacted by email and posted on the blog. Make sure you email is current!
2) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
3) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the second runner up will be notified. Help me help you – be timely! 🙂
4) I will announce the winner and second runner up on the post.
5) Have fun and be a good sport!