As you are reading this I’m sailing back to Florida on The Fascination, it’s the fifth day of the Singing at Sea cruise and tomorrow morning we disembark and fly home. We have visited the Bahamas this week, mainly, the ports of Half Moon Cay, Nassau and Freeport. It’s my first experience to be on a ship and see the turquoise waters in that part of the world. Well, this month the prize in our give-a-way talks about a tropical journey of another kind! It is the newest release from Mary Lu Tyndall, called Elusive Hope and is the second book in her Escape to Paradise Series. Mary Lu writes Historical Christian Romance and though the time period is set in the past, the eternal truth of God’s Word you’ll find woven into the story has the power to change your future.
Elusive Hope is the story of Magnolia Scott and Hayden Gale. Both have found themselves in the jungle of Brazil in a colony of unsettled Americans who left the South after the Civil War to build their own paradise in another part of the world. Magnolia came with her parents against her will and Hayden came looking for his father to exact revenge on a promise he made long ago. Both are unhappy and both try to leave the colony…but you’ll have to read the book to find out what happens to them and if they were successful!
The give-a-way will begin Friday February 7th and will close on February 14th. To enter for a chance to win, please leave a comment on this post. The comment can be about anything you like (just as long as it is appropriate for this site) but if you can’t think of anything to say, why don’t you share if you’ve been able to travel to a tropical island? Or, if you plan to in the future!
This book is 317 pages long, written in English and printed from Barbour Publishing.
Valued at $12.99
The odds of winning vary depending on entries.
No purchase necessary!
1) Participants must 18 years of age to enter.
2) The winner will be contacted by email and posted on the blog. Make sure you email is current!
3) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
4) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the second runner up will be notified. Help me help you – be timely! 🙂
5) I will announce the winner and second runner up on the post as a comment.
6) Have fun and be a good sport!
Lynn’s Chronicles is NOT responsible for lost mail/e-mail, printing or posting typographical errors or technical failures.