Merry Christmas everyone! I can’t believe that it is December already, can you? So the question is, are you ready for Christmas? I am! The house is decorated, the trees are up and the weather has that chill to it reminding me winter is in full swing. There is only one thing missing – Christmas music! And that is exactly what we are giving away this month on Lynn’s Chronicles. By leaving a comment on this post, you will be entered to win Greater Vision’s “Everything Christmas” project. Featuring Gerald Wolfe, Rodney Griffin and Chris Allman, this CD has been a favorite of mine since I bought it at NQC when it released in 2010. I remember sitting in Freedom Hall and hearing this trio sing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen for the first time – it was so captivating and powerful! Along with that song, you will hear other Christmas classics like Do You Hear What I Hear, I Heard The Bells, Sleigh Ride and O Holy Night. There are also a few new ballads on this recording as well, such as, A Cradle In Bethlehem and Grace Has A Face. All in all, if this project isn’t in your collection already – you need to enter and try to win it! You haven’t experienced Christmas without it! On the other hand, if you do already have it, you could enter and win it for a friend of family member! As Gerald mentioned in the December edition of the Singing News, “I’ve said many times that Christmas is the easiest and best time of the year to share the gospel with people who otherwise wouldn’t listen to it.”*
So there you have it! Leave a comment on this post to be entered in this month’s drawing for Greater Vision’s “Everything Christmas” CD! Why don’t we do this – tell us what you’re favorite part of Christmas is!
*Gerald Wolfe, “A Jubilee Christmas,” Singing News, December 2012, 57.
1) The winner will be contacted by email and posted on the blog. Make sure you email is current!
2) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
3) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the second runner up will be notified. Help me help you – be timely! 🙂
4) I will announce the winner and second runner up on the post.
5) Have fun and be a good sport!