In my June Newsletter I alluded to the prize for this month, yet, didn’t give it away completely…did you guess which new CD will be the prize? Well, let me give you a hint: I purchased it last weekend at the McKameys Hometown Sing…at that point in time, it was only a day old…and this group has been around for a while!
In fact, they’ve been around so long that they named this project 50 because it is their fiftieth recording! Yep, that CD cover over there, that’s it! The McKameys 2014 release, 50. There are 11 tracks of both new and old songs (Don’t Forget the Family Prayer and I’m Gonna Die on the Battlefield among some) and was recorded under Horizon Records, a division of Crossroads. I heard them sing most of these songs in concert at their hometown sing and I know you will enjoy them immensely if you were to win!
And don’t forget! We are continuing to support The Lester’s bus fund by adding in a special “He Is” pen as an extra prize!
This give-a-way will begin Friday, June 13th and will run through Sunday, June 22nd. To enter for a chance to win, please leave a comment on this post. The comment can be about anything you like (just as long as it is appropriate for this site) but if you can’t think of anything to say, why don’t you tell us if you’ve ever seen Peg kick off her shoes in concert?
Valued at $18.00
1) Participants must 18 years of age to enter.
2) The winner will be contacted by email and posted on the blog. Make sure you email is current!
3) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
4) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the second runner up will be notified. Help me help you – be timely!
5) I will announce the winner and second runner up on the post as a comment.
6) Have fun and be a good sport!
Lynn’s Chronicles is NOT responsible for lost mail/e-mail, printing or posting typographical errors or technical failures.
No Purchase Necessary!