As I look out the dining room window, a bright yellow maple tree reminds me that Fall is in full swing. I love this time of year and can’t keep the stereo silent. The beauty outside just beckons me to keep the music playing whether I‘m at home, in the car or outside. One of the “new Cd’s” I’ve been enjoying is from the Lester’s – Life in the Light. The songs are superb! What do you think about a chance to win a copy this month?
This is the first project the Lester’s have recorded as a male trio. It has 13 songs on it…a few written by Justin Wells, their new tenor, and a few old songs. My personal favorite is track seven, The Way He Was Raised. The lyrics tell a very interesting story about the life of our Lord – I think you’ll enjoy it!
To enter: Leave a comment on this post! Why don’t you tell us one of things you’re thankful for this year?
The give-a-way will run from November 12th to November 21st.
Valued at $15.
No purchase necessary!
1) Participants must 18 years of age to enter.
2) The winner will be contacted by email and posted on the blog. Make sure you email is current!
3) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
4) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the second runner up will be notified. Help me help you – be timely! 🙂
5) I will announce the winner and second runner up on the post as a comment.
6) Have fun and be a good sport!
Lynn’s Chronicles is NOT responsible for lost mail/e-mail, printing or posting typographical errors or technical failures.