Here are some highlights from the Tribute concert on March 31st. Some of the clips include: One Holy Lamb, He Was In Charge, Calvary Wins Again, Josh’s piano solo – Goodbye World, Goodbye, and I’m In That Crowd. Be sure to enjoy Josh’s story about Gary and going on the Singing At Sea cruise!
GIVE-A-WAY: I have one size large “I’ve Been Blessed” t-shirt signed by each of the guys (thanks guys!!!) which will be our give-a-way item to the first person who can find the blooper in the video! Clue number one: Remember this is in conjunction with the written concert review. There is a discrepancy between the two … for those who have an eye for detail, let’s see if you can find it! The first person to post the correct answer in the comments section is the winner!
CLUE NUMBER TWO:
Okay everyone, here’s another clue! 🙂 What you’re looking for is found at the beginning of the post, compare the introduction of the video with the introduction of the written review. It’s easy to overlook if you aren’t paying attention to details!
I’ll post comments right or wrong as they are received. Let’s have some FUN!!!
1) The winner will be contacted by email and the correct answer will be posted on the blog once confirmed by the winner. Make sure you email is current!
2) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
3) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the next person with the correct answer will be notified. Help me help you – be timely! 🙂
4) A hold will put on the winning comment until a response is received from the winner. Should we have multiple persons responding with the correct answer, you will be notified via email the order in which your answer was received. I will note on the post that we have more than one person with the correct answer and give opportunity for response in the order in which they are received. Once I am contacted by the winner, the winner and answer will be posted on the blog.
5) Have fun and be a good sport!