June is here and with it comes a brand new give-a-way! This month we are giving away two prizes – a book and a CD. The music selection comes from the Whisnants; a family group based out of North Carolina. Their 2012 release, “Hymns and Harmony,” contain a number of hymns such as He Keeps Me Singing, The Gloryland Way, Grace Greater Than Our Sin, Won’t It Be Wonderful There and many more! If you enter and win, I know you’ll love the harmony and easy listening tracks these classic songs are set too! There are 10 songs on the project. In addition to the music, we’re giving away a book too! It’s a Christian Fiction Historical novel set in 1866 in New York City. Written by Lynn Morris and titled A City Not Forsaken – this book is the third in the Cheney Duvall, M. D. series and continues the saga of the young female doctor Cheney Dunvall and her quest to be accepted in the medical field, though a woman. I read this book last summer and learned a lot about what New York City was like in 1866 – the history woven into this story is very intriguing and the characters are very real and life-like. Jeremy Blue (the rat terminator) was my favorite character! It’s 346 pages, written in English and published from Bethany House. Together, these two items are valued at $30.
No purchase necessary!
Here’s how you can enter: Leave a comment on this post! It’s that easy! Why you’re at it, why don’t you tell me what item you’re most interested in: the book or the CD?
The give-a-way will run from June 7 – 17 and the winner will be drawn Tuesday the 18th! The odds of winning vary depending on how many enter.
1) Participants must 18 years of age to enter.
2) The winner will be contacted by email and posted on the blog. Make sure you email is current!
3) All comments go through moderation and will be posted in the order received.
4) The winner has 24 hours to respond with their name and address once they have been contacted by email. If there is no response in 24 hours, the second runner up will be notified. Help me help you – be timely! 🙂
5) I will announce the winner and second runner up on the post as a comment.
6) Have fun and be a good sport!
Lynn’s Chronicles is NOT responsible for lost mail/e-mail, printing or posting typographical errors or technical failures.